- For Sale
- For Rent
- New Development
- Blog and more..
- About us
- Contact Us
Rashba Street is famous for the street where the Mythological mayor of Jerusalem Teddy Kollek and the widow of Prime minister Levi Eshkol lived.
Eliyahu Baruch, a well-known contractor and builder of Jerusalem, and other important and interesting figures in the city.
Located at the end of the street, accessible by car from Ben Maimon and Ramban street ,
There is a small neighborhood playground in Magnes Square nearby.
Includes Shabbat elevator, lobby and ornamental pool, underground parking
And everything was built flawlessly.
1. Garden apartment: 7,300$ ( available August 15th 2022 ) RENTED
190 sqm, one level, private garden of 100 sqm, high ceiling. 3 bedrooms, each room with private baths.
2. Mezzanine apartment : 6,800$ ( August 10th ) RENTED
2nd floor, 210 sqm, spread over the entire level, 4 air directions, 3 bedrooms, two of which have an joining master bedroom,
20 meter balcony, high ceiling, 3 bathrooms and guest toilet
3. The Pearl apartment : 7,900$ ( available August 15th ) RENTED
3rd floor, 200 sqm, spread on the entire level, 4 air directions, 3 bedrooms, two of which have a joining master bedroom,
30 meter balcony, high ceiling, 3 bathrooms and guest toilet
Each apartment includes :
– Safe/Mamad room
– Advanced air conditioning
– Underfloor heating
– Unique windows with personal import for cold / heat and noise insulation
– Advanced chef’s kitchen including